Westeros Map application for Android and iOS

upraveno 18. února 2014 v Svět ledu a ohně
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for writing in English, but I don't speak Czech while my application will definitely be interesting to the auditory.

I'm developer of application designed to help people who reads GRRM's books to recall world geography using their Android & iOS mobile devices. Here are links to all versions:

- Google Play - completely free;
- iTunes Store - Westeros & western Essos are free while entire map can be purchased for $1.99;
- Amazon Appstore - completely free but US only.

Latest news about the app can be found in blog and Twitter page. Feel free to provide your feedback and suggestions - that would help us to make Westeros Map better.

Regards,
Sergey Rekuz

Komentáře

• upraveno 6. února 2012
    Thank you men. I must have(on my android)!
  • upraveno 6. února 2012
    Not compatibility :(
  • upraveno 6. února 2012
    erik1131 napsal(a):

Not compatibility :(

Sad to hear. What device/OS version do you have?
  • MonteKarstarkMonteKarstark The Sun of Winter
    upraveno 7. února 2012
    Paráda, už to mám na svém androidu. A je tam i východ ;-) A východní města mají své obrázky stejně jako KL, Winterfell nebo The Eyrie
  • upraveno 7. února 2012
    Orange Boston/ROM cyanogenMod 2.3.7
  • upraveno 7. února 2012
    erik1131 napsal(a):

Orange Boston/ROM cyanogenMod 2.3.7

It may be a bug of Android Market - it sometime says that devices with CyanogenMod don't support the app while they actually do. Please email to sergey[dot]rekuz[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll send you .apk in response.
  • upraveno 7. února 2012
    e.papik@centrum.sk
  • upraveno 7. února 2012
    erik1131 napsal(a):

e.papik@centrum.sk

APK was sent. Let me know the result please.
  • upraveno 7. února 2012
    Great work, really. Now I have a perfect toy to play with during boring lessons.
  • upraveno 3. března 2012
    We are preparing major update for "Westeros Map". It will contain updated landscape: forests, mountains, hills, rivers. Here is preview screenshot.
  • upraveno 3. března 2012
    Nice!
  • upraveno 4. března 2012
    it looks very nice, but i have a problem with that app, i think it is because a have android 2.1 and it doesn´t support :(
  • upraveno 5. března 2012
    Mrcel17 napsal(a):

it looks very nice, but i have a problem with that app, i think it is because a have android 2.1 and it doesn´t support :(

Sorry, app only supports Android 2.2+
  • upraveno 5. března 2012
    quarz napsal(a):

Mrcel17 napsal(a):

Sorry, app only supports Android 2.2+
    so i must buy a new phone :D
  • upraveno 8. března 2012
    1.6.0 version for Android is now available on Google Play (former Android Market): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.westeros.map

Also, it would be great if someone help with translation to Czech :)
  • upraveno 17. března 2012
    1.3.0 update for iOS version with new map is now available on App Store.
  • upraveno 21. března 2012
    1.6.2 version with new pictures for Lannistport, Sunspear and White Harbor is available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.westeros.map. It also brings Polish translation. Have fun!

Help with Czech translation is still very appreciated :)
  • upraveno 3. dubna 2012
    v1.3.2 for iPhone/iPad is now available on App Store. It contains highly detailed map of King's Landing available for purchase!
  • upraveno 13. dubna 2012
    Westeros Map for iPhone/iPad has been updated to v1.3.3. It brings new map mode to show places of the most famous battles in Westeros history with short descriptions(in English). Have fun!

Help with Czech translation is still appreciated.
  • upraveno 24. dubna 2012
    Westeros Map for Android was updated to v1.6.5. It now contains detailed map of King's Landing!
    Nice!
    ( :-) )
    Ty jsi android, heade? To bys mě zklamal (pravda, ne překvapil) :-)
    Tu hlášku jsem od někoho odkoukal, už ani nevím od koho. :-)
    (Ale stejně si spíš myslím, že je to nějaké město ve Francii.)
    Ale kdepak město, to je takovej pán, filosof, Níče snad či tak nějak :-)
    Ale stejně je ten Sergej borec, co? Taková vytrvalost. ;-)
    :-)
  • upraveno 25. dubna 2012
    Hey guys, help with Czech translation is still very appreciated :) Please write to sergey[dot]rekuz[at]gmail[dot]com if you'd like to assist. Thanks!
    A copak to bude až to bude ?
    (Jo jasně - přečetla jsem si článeček, ale raději bych nějakou polopatistickou omáčku o využití a účelu :-) )
    Jarla napsal(a):

A copak to bude až to bude ?
    (Jo jasně - přečetla jsem si článeček, ale raději bych nějakou polopatistickou omáčku o využití a účelu :-) )

"Westeros Map" provides ability to change the language of locations database to be used for search. It is now available in 11 languages but still lacks Czech, so those who read ASOIAF in Czech translation may feel uncomfortable - that's why I'm asking if some GRRM fan with both Czech and English knowledge would like to help me make app better for people from CZ. Did I correctly understood your question and answered it?

And sorry for English answer, I simply don't know CZ :)
  • GepetoGepeto ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    upraveno 25. dubna 2012
    Can I ask: Will you make also Slovak version? Maybe it's unneccesary because there are more czech fan than slovak, but Slovak language is very similar to Czech, so you can expand your languages selection to 13 languages instead 12 :D
Abys mohl komentovat, musíš se přihlásit nebo zaregistrovat.